Valle Spluga SpA is based on a fully integrated chain of specialized facilities in the production of Galletto, consisting of:
– Breeding centers for a total of over 17,000 covered sqm;
– A modern hatchery with large production capacity;
– Rearing facilities for Galletto, for a total of over 100,000 square meters covered;
– Slaughterhouse with two parallel production lines and meat processing department located in the plant in Gordona (Sondrio)- that is also the headquarter of the Company;
– A logistic structure with cells and a fleet of refrigerated trucks for the distribution of the finished product.
The Company has about 300 employees distributed in different plants located in Lombardia and Emilia Romagna.
Parent animals live in comfortable dedicated spaces.
The modern hatchery is located in an area surrounded by nature in the scenic hills of Piacenza.
Its large production-capacity it’s flexible enough to meet the needs of the company.
Rearing Galletto’s farms
Newborn chicks are transported in fully specialized farms that are found closed to the Alps.
When the Galletto is ready, it is brought to the specialized meat processing plant of Gordona.
Galletto is finished at its best, scrupulously.
Valle Spluga is committed on a daily basis, through its fleet of refrigerated trucks, to distribuite the finished product to the costumers. This important logistical and organizational commitment is crucial to place, every day, the best Galletto in their stores.